Save for the band-aids, and aspirin sent over by various missions, the closest thing these people have to a doctor is a town shaman. Our objective is to build a hospital, provide modern medical technology, and train local villagers to use it.
Completed Projects Phrase1
Nursing Students –2 females, and 3 males students sent to nursing education.
- $4,000.00 per student for a nursing education. Completed, spent $20,000.00
Clinics set up around village –
- Ran by volunteer missionaries.
- Inside Restoration Center Medical Staff
- Cost approx. $1500.00/mo.
- Medical Products
- Supplied $1,500.00 worth of medical supplies in past trips.
- $3,000.00 is the ideal quarterly cost, for future trips.
Nursing Teachers – 5 teachers costing $1,000.00 per student, per year.
- Completed. $25,000.00 total spent.
Restoration Center Medical Facility –
- Need patient transportation for critical care.
- Need supplies to set up out of facility events.
- Need full time staff.
- Could use a motorcycle or van donations.
- X-Ray machine.